Manager – Marketing & Communication
Job Title: Manager – Marketing & Communication
Reports to: Manager – Conferences
As a Manager, we want you to:
– Responsible for content for social media posts and sponsored stories and manage all the social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube.
– Website Content : Responsible for creating and maintaining the website of the client.
– Content Marketing & Optimization – Understand metatags, page description, key words. social media sharing features – titles, descriptions and images.
– Responsible for designing innovative marketing collateral, brochures, mailers,setting up internal marketing communication tools, B2B marketing vehicles etc.
– Works closely with web content writing agencies, creative and PR agencies and ensures timely turnaround of creative output for effective and timely ground activation.
– Email / Newsletters : Create newsletters and relevant content to engage the potential community of donors, users and subscribers with clear call to action. Write content for action oriented emails
– Past experience in a reputed advertising agency handling Marketing Communication will be an added advantage.
– Excellent communication, Presentation, English Grammatical & Writing Skills mandatory.
– Ability to be creative while demonstrating compliance to strict branding guidelines
– Digital Media Planning and execution.
– Leverage Social media for PR led communications initiatives.
Period of Contract: 1.5 years and may be extended further at the discretion of the organization
– If you are interested in such a profile you can send your resume to Ms. Manmeet Narang at email@example.com
– Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Last Date of Application : 7th September 2016