Safety Precautions Taken during this trip
Your child will be treated with the utmost care on this journey. This is a unique workshop and one that helps you experience the wild side of India directly. As a result, safety is top priority on this journey.
The two organisations involved in this workshop are reputed in their own fields as experts and are well equipped to organise this experience for your child. IndeBo, with over 35 years of experience in organising travel for individuals and groups is a known and referred Travel Company. It is accredited by the Ministry of Tourism and a member of the Indian Association of Tour Operators. Reni Pani Jungle Lodge has been pioneering conservation in the Satpura National Park and Panchmarhi Biosphere for over 30 years now and their naturalists are some of the best co-ordinators. It is with members of these organisations that your child will be travelling.
Some of the safety precautions that we will employ include:
– Air-Conditioned Transport to and from Bhopal with seat belts
– Transport in the Satpura Region in Mahindra Boleros with seat belts and open jeeps
– Adequate supply of safe bottled water for consumption
– Instruction and supervision by experienced naturalists when in the sanctuary
– Accessibility to First Aid at all times
– Doctor-on-call at the lodge
– A high staff-to-student ratio of 1:6
– Security at the lodge
– Food and accommodation quality maintained at the highest standards