- to be mad; and to be a king
- shifting houses: literally
- ibiza redefined
- the height of living
- the pursuit of happiness
- those who swim together, stay together
- an all-inclusive of sorts
- the height of driving
- the story behind “the story” – I
- the story behind “the story” – II
- deciphering bombay – I
- deciphering bombay – II
- the essentials of life and living
India – An Eternal Magic
If everyone had a bucket list, the one thing common among all the bucket lists would be the visit to the Everest. At 8850m and still rising, the world’s tallest peak is awe-inspiring. To fly up to there and have a champagne breakfast at the basecamp while you watch in silence at what rises above you, is something else.
Nepal is more than the Everest though. Nepal is Chitwan. Nepal is the other 8000+ peaks that are as magnificent but could not be the Everest. Nepal is the forbidden kingdom of Mustang (the place was there before the car). Nepal is Thamel, where you would fine everything from bars to backpacks. Nepal is Thamel, where Sting gave an impromptu performance. Nepal is this, and a lot more.
Wish you were here.